20 Minute Workouts by Power 20
These 20-minute workouts work everything from your calves to your neck, with special emphasis on improving balance and overall strength. You’ll see results after just a few weeks of consistently using the app.
It’s a certified health app. Doctors can prescribe it.
Power 20 Full Body Workout (also called Fitness Trainer Pro) has been certified by Happtique, an app store for doctors. It is one of a few apps that passed the rigorous screening required for doctors to have confidence in its medical credentials. Well researched and a favorite of the Power 20 family of apps, this app is excellent for anyone who wants to control blood sugar levels and improve cardiac health.
Benefits of this app:
- Full-day’s workout in just 20 minutes
- Improved balance
- Improved strength
- Improved waist-to-hip ratio
- High intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts
Good to know:
- Get multiple workouts for each level of difficulty.
- You’ll need a chair and a wall to do these workouts.
- No other equipment is necessary.
- Each workout is 20 minutes long.